Monday, December 31, 2012

Cinch Update from Kyle



So how did we do? Is this Cinch thing really all it’s cracked up to be? After about 4 months of living Cinch, here are my results.

With regard to weight, I wasn’t intending to lose. In fact, that wasn’t a goal at all, but others like to see it as a reference number. I am currently 4 pound lighter than when I started. I will say that as part of Cinch, I was tracking calories pretty closely, and I ate a few more than what the program calls for so that I wouldn’t lose weight. But for those who need a number, mine is down.

But more than that, there are two really exciting numbers for me. The first is waist- well actually belly. You may recall (or look down the page) to see that at the start of Cinch, my waist to hip ratio was 1.02. My belly checked in at 35.75 inches and my hips were 35 inches. Now my belly is at 34 and my hips unchanged. That’s almost 2 full inches off my main problem area. And my ratio is now 0.97. My goal was 0.90, so I am not quite there. But I am pretty happy with the progress. I have some “slim fit” clothes that Cheryl is pretty happy with too…

The big news was my blood pressure. There is family history for me with this, and my doctor has been watching it. I had a reading about 2 years ago about 140/86. My doctor said that I should get this down and through exercise and watching my diet, I had gotten to pretty consistently about 125-130/83-86. Then I got onto the Cinch plan. I checked last week, and my result was 115/81! Those are the lowest numbers I have seen since I have been checking. (And FYI, last week was a pretty stressful week around the office, so I was expecting a higher number) So just like that original article said, if you want to have better heart health, attack the belly fat! So I did, and I am thrilled with the results!

What about you? Does any of that sound appealing? If so, let’s talk! If you are looking to do a 180 in your personal health, this is the time, and Cheryl and I have already been there and seen the transformation. Cinch is going to become Shaklee 180 in 2013. It is branded with the goal of helping people turn their lives and their personal health around. So if you are serious and ready to commit to something that will help you do a 180, like, comment or send us a message. We want to build a healthier you too!

No comments: