Saturday, October 6, 2012

Transformation: Part 2


What a rough month to try to change how I am eating!!!

September is tough because my birthday and my now 5yo son's birthday are back-to-back. So between birthday parties and various treat email specials we get (I can't say no to Coldstone!), I knew I was doomed.

Added on top of that, one of my best friends was packing and moving far away. Emotional snacking can be another downfall of mine.

I enjoyed our birthday celebrations, trying to have some restraint and I said good-bye to our friends and made some eating mistakes.  But I have otherwise tried to stick to the Cinch plan. And each day, I made a conscious decision to keep with it.

I remember when we did Weight Watchers several years ago and during the first 2 weeks I felt hungry all the time.  But we stuck with it, and when we started seeing results it wasn't so difficult to keep going.  I have had a few days this time where I have wondered if I could stick with it.  Yesterday I put on a pair of shorts that were LOOSE!  Seeing results, even when I had a rough month, is enough to keep me going!

Woo-hoo!

9/8/12: 154.8 lbs, waist: 35.25 inches, hips: 41 inches
10/6/12: 151.8 lbs, waist: 34.5 inches, hips: 40 inches

No comments: